Why use Surge Protection?
If you have your televisions, computers, or other expensive appliances or gadgets plugged directly into a wall, you're shouldn't. They should always be plugged into a surge protector. There are power surges and power spikes that will damage your electronics permanetely. These can be caused by voltage increases from a problem at the power company, power outages, or lightning strikes.
Port Orange Surge Protection
Total Comfort has a large selection of surge protection systems for your home or business in Port Orange. Surge protection systems will help decrease expensive downtime and safe guard electronics and appliancies from damages from lightning, utility switching, storms, and more.
Eaton Surge Protection - CHSPT2ULTRA
- 20kA (In) Nominal Discharge Current.
- 108kA Surge Current Capacity per phase rating.
- $75,000 warranty.
- Limited lifetime product warranty.
Get The Combo pack! CHSPT2ULTRA and CHSPCABLE
- Protects AC power and cable.
- 2-pack includes CHSPT22ULTRA and CHSPCABLE.
- *In: Nominal Discharge Current is the current that the device can withstand for 15 minutes.
- *Surge Current Capacity: The Macimum amount of surge current the device can shunt to ground during a surge event on one phase.
- *Warranty amount is for connected equipment. For warranty details and product information visit, www.eaton.com/surgetrap